Are you interested in a career with FCS?
Send us your resume now to become a part of the FCS team.
An experienced and professional staff is our greatest asset.
At FCS, we strive to provide each employee with a sense of accomplishment and contentment in a job well-done.
We value each and every employee equally.
FCS is always looking for good people who are interested in growing as we grow. We are looking for professionals with the following background and capabilities:
- Technical background in plant operations and or maintenance; equipment experience should be related to power plant (conventional Rankine cycle and combined cycle), air quality control systems, or district energy plant-related, including heating and power boilers, steam and gas turbine-generators, and centrifugal chillers.
- Degreed engineers or non-degreed personnel with a marine engineering or US Navy (especially nuclear power) background or equivalent.
- Excellent communications skills; both written and verbal.
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and Excel. Experience with computer applications like GateCycle and PEPSE is a plus.
- Business and project management experience.
- A desire to help build a proud organization of professionals.